Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
rates
You have a good server but your drop rate is really low and crafting is difficult because crafting material drops are needed and manastones do not drop either. I do not know about your socketing or your enchanting rate but I hope they're better.
I know I will change the days still and thank you for the praiseWink
Done
Thank you very much for the increase it drops a little better.
I leveled 2 chars to 20+ and didn't get any manastone drops. I got 2 flux's. This is way too low for crafting . Turning the item drop rate to max wouldn't hurt the server. It would make it easier to craft and start a market in the broker. New people come and see items in broker, they are more likely to stay because it shows someone active on server. Also Having a boosted drop rate makes sense. I mean its not like we have 50,000+ people playing and trading items. So only a couple people need to be able to make it work.

And when people start coming in a lot, the drop rate can be adjusted accordingly to ensure a stable market.

I don't mean EXP or AP or Kinah, just Items so we can Craft.
(27.10.2017, 20:50)mjnmoe schrieb: I leveled 2 chars to 20+ and didn't get any manastone drops. I got 2 flux's. This is way too low for crafting . Turning the item drop rate to max wouldn't hurt the server. It would make it easier to craft and start a market in the broker. New people come and see items in broker, they are more likely to stay because it shows someone active on server. Also Having a boosted drop rate makes sense. I mean its not like we have 50,000+ people playing and trading items. So only a couple people need to be able to make it work.

And when people start coming in a lot, the drop rate can be adjusted accordingly to ensure a stable market.

I don't mean EXP or AP or Kinah, just Items so we can Craft.

Yeah, I think people come as fast as they leave this server just check out the top player list.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste